stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in bacon
This Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Recipe will show you how to make stuffed chicken legs with cheese. Easy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe makes it easy and delicious! These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs were stuffed with Monterey Jack Cheese. But you can use any cheese!
Basic ingredients for stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in bacon
- 1 Pack Bacon
- 10-12 Boneless chicken Thighs (the bigger the better)
- Cubed Cheese Chunks (use your favorite)
- 1 small onion minced Garlic BBQ Rub to season.
How to make stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in bacon
- This recipe starts with building the stuffed chicken thighs. Next, you will need to remove the chicken thighs from the grill and apply a layer of BBQ Rub to them. Next, grab your cheese and onion and place them on the chicken thigh. Then fold the bacon over the thigh and close it using your Bacon. You don’t have to secure it with toothpicks.
- After your Bacon Wrapped Chicken has been stuffed, you will apply your BBQ Rub to another layer of bacon. This will give the chicken a more vibrant color and enhance its flavor. Once they are done, let them rest while you set up your grill. Your grill should be set up with indirect heat at 350 degrees.
- Once your Grill is ready to go, place your chicken legs on the grill. Next, cook the bacon-wrapped chicken thighs for 45 mins at 350 degrees. To add smokey flavors, you can also add your favorite hardwood.
- After 45 minutes of cooking your chicken thighs can be sauced. Place the sauce over them. Now let them cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until they reach 165°F. This temperature is safe for chicken so it is ready to be eaten. Let it cool on the grill for a few minutes before you enjoy it.