stuffed chicken thighs with lemon sauce
Basic ingredients for stuffed chicken thighs with lemon sauce
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 1T Adobo seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1T Italian spice 1 c mozzarella
- 1tsp per breast Jamaican curry sauce Drizzle olive oils 1/4c breadcrumbs 1t dried Thyme 1c mozzarella Sauce 1 stick plant-based butter 1/4 c Half and half Rinse the thighs and pat dry.
How to make stuffed chicken thighs with lemon sauce
- Place two thinly sliced pieces of garlic under the skin. Season with adobo. Add mozzarella. Spread curry sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with Italian spice and breadcrumbs. Use a little oil to drizzle the sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 slice of lemon on each leg. Now Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165.
- Sauce Squeeze juice of lemons into a saucepan Reduce liquid. Stir in butter and lemon juice. Stir in half and half, stirring until well combined. Set aside until.