sticky chilli chicken
Basic ingredients for sticky chilli chicken
- Marination: Boneless chicken (preferably thigh), cut into 12-inch cubes 300gms
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Crushed Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Onion petals 1 medium
- Garlic, chopped 4-5 cloves Green chilies, thin 1 tbsp Cornflour in 2 tablespoons of oil 2 tbsp
How to make sticky chilli chicken
- Cut the boneless chicken into small pieces. Marinate the chicken with the ingredients listed. Mix all ingredients and let rest for 30 minutes. Chop the spring onions and garlic, and cut the chilies.
- Cut one small onion into petals and one green capsicum into cubes.
- Heat the chicken pieces in a large frying pan until they are golden brown. Set aside.
- Now Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a small skillet Stir in the chopped garlic and white chopped spring onions. Mix it well and add the chopped green chilies. Now Combine everything and add the capsicum petals and onion.
- After this, cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes until they are crisp.
- Mix all sauces. Stir fry for one minute. Mix the sauce with the fried chicken pieces. Mix the cornflour mixture into the chicken pieces. If necessary, add a little water. Cook for a few minutes and garnish with chopped spring onions greens.