squash brie and cranberry tarts
This is a delicious, easy appetizer that’s perfect for the holidays! This Cranberry Brie Pastry Bite is filled with sweet cranberry, gooey baked Brie cheese, and the perfect combination!
Basic ingredients for squash brie and cranberry tarts
- 1 Sheet Frozen Pastry
- 1/2 Cup Cranberry Sauce (125g)
- 4oz Brie Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pecans Fresh Rosemary as garnish
How to make squash brie and cranberry tarts
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F. Let the puff pastry sheet cool in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before removing it from the oven. To cut the puff pastry into 25 squares, first, remove 5 strips from one end and then the other side to create a grid of 5×5 inches.
- Each square of pastry should be pressed into a mini muffin tray. Make small cubes of the brie cheese and measure out the cranberry sauce. Each square of pastry should have about 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce Next, add the brie cheese cubes and a pecan.
- Bake the cranberry-brie pastry bites for 15-20 minutes, or until they are puffy and golden brown. Now let cool on a rack for five minutes before moving to a plate. Add a few fresh rosemary to each one and you are ready for them to be served!