special shortbread biscuits
Basic ingredients for special shortbread biscuits
- Butter and Flour measurements have been updated 1 1/4 cups (300g), unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (100%) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2cups (405g) of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (100%) corn starch
How to make special shortbread biscuits
- Add butter and sugar to a bowl. Mix until pale yellow. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in the flour and cornstarch. Now Combine all ingredients by hand until you have a soft dough.
- Knead for 2 to 3 minutes. After this, Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160C (320F).
- After this, Take the dough out of the refrigerator and press it evenly into a pan (8×8 pan).
- Lined with parchment paper,
- Take 2.67″ x 0.63″, and score the dough using a ruler. 6. With a fork, poke holes in each cookie.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the oven
- Now Allow it to cool down on a cooling rack.
- Enjoy the shortbread butter cookies with tea or coffee.