spanish chicken with chorizo
Basic Ingredients for spanish chicken with chorizo
- 100 g chorizo
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
spanish chicken with chorizo Recipe Method
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Set the chorizo, carrot, onion, pepper, berries, tomatoes, garlic cloves, and lavender sprigs onto a huge tray. Make certain they’re fairly spaced out and never stacked on top of one another.
- Drizzle olive oil over all, then season with pepper, salt, oregano, and paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove and flip the chorizo therefore that it will not burn on top. Give everything a quick shake for those who want to.
- Bake for a further 10 seconds, or until the sausage has crisped up.