It’s so delicious and easy to make homemade spaghetti sauce. You can freeze or can it for quick meals.
- 2 tablespoons olive oils
- 1 large, chopped white onion
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth Stir in olive oil.
How to make spaghetti sauce
- Once the onion is softened and then add in the olive oil. Continue to saute for another 30-60 seconds.
- Add in the chicken broth, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and let it simmer for approximately 1-4 hours. Now Blend the mixture with an immersion blender until it is smooth.
- You can leave it slightly chunky or make it completely smooth.