mary berry snowball recipe
Basic ingredients for mary berry snowball recipe
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (if the dough seems too dry add an extra tablespoon or two)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup powdered Sugar
How to make mary berry snowball recipe
- First of all, Heat the butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add chopped pecans. Cook and stir until butter starts to melt (about 3 minutes). Butter will become foamy as it cooks, so be careful not to burn the nuts. Mix well. Remove from heat.
- After this, Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for approximately 20-30 minutes. The butter Nut Mixture should be kept cool before baking.
- Otherwise, the cookies may become flattened. In a large bowl, combine the browned butter-pecan mixture with the granulated sugar.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture at a medium speed until it is well combined. Mix in vanilla and cinnamon. Slowly add flour, and then reduce speed until the dough comes together. Now add a tablespoon or two more flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Make 1-inch balls from the dough. After this, Place the balls on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they turn slightly golden brown. But don’t overcook. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Let cool for at least a minute. Now Put the powdered sugar in a bowl. Roll the warm cookies in the powdered sugar. Allow cookies to cool, then roll them in powdered sugar again.