smoked salmon parcels
Basic ingredients for smoked salmon parcels
- 200g of New Potatoes,
- 2 Salmon Fillets,
- 4 tsp Horseradish 10,
- Thin slices de peeled cucumber Knob Of Butter Fresh Parsley/Dill Sea Salt And Pepper Leftover Salmon Fillet Lemon Juice Creme Fraiche/ Cream cheese Brown Toast and Crackers
How to make smoked salmon parcels
- PREHEAT THE Oven to 200C/400F FOR THE SALMON PARCELS Any large, new potatoes should be cut in half. Once the potato is cut into halves, boil or steam the water for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the salmon fillets on a sheet of baking paper that is foil-covered in the middle of a baking tray. Salt and pepper to taste. Then, spread the horseradish with a knife. Add the cucumber slices. Fold the foil or paper over the salmon to seal it in. Cook the salmon for between 12-15 minutes, or until it flakes easily.
- Cook the potatoes until they are tender. Add the butter, parsley, or dill to the potatoes along with some salt and pepper. Serve the salmon fillets with the potatoes. This goes well with a side salad. Let the salmon fillet cool and then refrigerate until you are ready to use it.
- FOR THE PATE Flake the salmon fillet using a fork. Then, place it in a bowl along with the other ingredients. Mix the ingredients with a fork. Adjust the seasoning by tasting. Serve hot buttered toast with crackers or bread.