smoked salmon and dill pate
Basic ingredients for smoked salmon and dill pate
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 4 Ea dill leaves roughly
- 1/8 cup chopped
- 140g smoked salmon
- 1/4 Tsp lemon zest
How to make smoked salmon and dill pate
- Mix the cream cheese in a bowl. Now Cover it with a towel to keep warm. Mix the cream cheese until it is completely softened.
- Add the chopped dill to the cream cheese.
- In a bowl, squeeze about half the zest of a lemon.
- You can optionally add some freshly ground black pepper to your cheese.
- Mix the cream cheese with aromatics until well combined
- Keep the cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator.
- Cut 32 slices of cucumber about 3-5mm thick and arrange them in a single layer on either a platter or cutting board.
- Use the two spoons to make small quenelles of cheese mixture. Place one on each slice.
- Each quenelle should be topped with a small (4g) slice of smoked salmon Each stack should be garnished with a little bit of dill frond.