small christmas cake
Basic ingredients for small christmas cake
- Pitted Dates 1/2 Cup
- Dry Fruits 1 Cup (Raisins Tutti Frutti & Cherry),
- Walnut 1 1/2 Cups
- flour 1 Cup
- Baking Powder 1 Tsp
- Baking Sugar 1/4 Tsp
- Salt & 1/4 Tsp
- Brown sugar 3/4 Cup
- Melted Butter 1/2 Cup
- Milk 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence 1 Tsp
- Cinnamon Powder & 1 Tsp Nutmeg Optional
How to make small christmas cake
- Take out the seeds.
- Mix dry fruits and nuts in a bowl.
- Keep the walnuts chopped and put aside.
- In a large bowl, add maida, baking powder, and baking soda.
- After this, Mix brown sugar, mixed nuts, walnuts, and water.
- Mix the butter with the flour.
- Add milk and vanilla essence after mixing. Mix again.
- Add cinnamon powder to the mixture and grated some nuts. Mix again. Preheat the oven to 180C for 15 minutes. Butter the ramekins. Put the batter for the cake into them.
- Bake at 180C for 40 minutes.
- After the cake has cooled, remove it from the pan.