shortbread recipe with semolina
Basic ingredients for shortbread recipe with semolina
- 2 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Semolina Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1.5 Cups Water
How to make shortbread recipe with semolina
- First of all, Combine all wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm area for between 18-and 24 hours. The dough will double in size.
- Place the dough in a bowl.
- Sprinkle flour on the dough, and fold it three times. Form the dough into a ball, and then cover it with a towel. You can also place the dough back in a well-floured bowl and cover it.
- Heat the oven to 450°F.
- Insert a dutch oven lid into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- After this, Remove the pot from the oven and sprinkle with semolina flour. You can also use cornmeal. Add your dough to the pot, and cover it with a lid. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When thirty minutes, take the lid off the dutch oven. Bake the bread covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the dutch oven. Let it cool to room temperature. Slice your bread and enjoy!