This prawn’s rice risotto recipe is quick and easy. Serve with crusty bread and a glass of wine.
Basic Ingredients for seafood risotto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Salt to Taste
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley Freshly cut fresh parsley sprig to garnish
How to make seafood risotto
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Sauté onion until translucent.
- Mix in Arborio rice. Mix in white wine and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Mix the clams and cook until they open up. Mix 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth with clams. Stir to combine and cook for 20-25 min.
- Mix in the prawns, rawas, and salt.
- Mix in pepper powder and cheese. Add parsley to the mixture.
- Serve hot with a parsley sprig.