rocky road traybake
Basic ingredients for rocky road traybake
- 675g milk chocolate buttons
- 200g Caramello Milk Chocolate Block, cut into individual pieces
- 5 vanilla wafer biscuits chopped into 1 cm Squares
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup caramel-coated popcorn
- 5 Mini chocolate-coated Turkish delight Bars, chopped to 1/3 cup Salted Peanuts 1/4 cup popping rainbow candy
How to make rocky road traybake
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the chocolate buttons following the packet instructions.
- Place non-stick baking parchment on a tray. Spread enough melted chocolate on the bottom of the tray. Next, place caramel squares evenly across the top. Do this quickly so that chocolate does not harden.
- Return to the bowl with the melted chocolate. Add all the ingredients to this bowl, except for the popping candy. Stir until all ingredients are coated in chocolate.
- Now Spread the mixture onto a tray and place caramel squares on top. It is not necessary to press down or break pieces. This mixture should look rocky.
- Sprinkle the popcorn candy over the top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set it.
- Take out the tray from the fridge. Use a sharp, warm knife to cut into small pieces.