rocky road recipe
Basic ingredients for rocky road recipe
- 75g marshmallows, cut in three
- 150g mini eggs
- Some halved or chopped into 75g digestive
- roughly chopped 75g cranberry and raisin mix
- 200g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 15g butter
How to make rocky road recipe
- Prepare some baking parchment and grease a 20cmx20cm square pan. For crunch, set aside 25g of marshmallows to chew and 50g of mini eggs.
- Add the marshmallows and the mini eggs to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place the milk and dark chocolate, if desired, in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remember to Make sure that the bowl is not touching the water. Stir the chocolate until it is melted.
- Stir in the butter and then remove from heat. After this, Stir the bowl of dry ingredients into the melted chocolate, and then stir until well coated.
- Now Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten using a spoon.
- Sprinkle the mini eggs and marshmallows over the top and press gently into the chocolate. Allow to cool to room temperature for 20 min, then transfer to the fridge and chill for at most 1 hour. Cut into 16 squares. It can be kept in the refrigerator for up to three days.