roasted vegetables with feta
Basic ingredients for roasted vegetables with feta
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil high oleic half yellow, red, and green bell peppers chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 50g or one packet of tomato paste
- 3 pieces of ham, chopped botg spices salt pepper garlic powder to taste
How to make roasted vegetables with feta
- All ingredients should be prepared. Now Chop the ingredients and place them in a large baking pan. Mix in the chopped bell peppers and spring onions.
- Season with both Spices, salt, and garlic powder. Mix in the tomato paste. Sprinkle the crumbled cheese feta on top. Bake at 180C for 10-15 mins in the oven. Serve warm with feta cheese and sliced ham garnish.
- Enjoy! This is a great side dish or light meal. 6g net carbs per portion (makes 2 or 3 servings).