roasted mediterranean vegetables is a delicious and easy recipe. This is one of our favorite styles of roast vegetables.
- 500g small potatoes
- 400g red peppers
- 200g mushrooms
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 onion
- 6 cloves garlic Olive oil Sea salt, pepper Cumin Paprika Rosemary cumin, sea salt, and plenty of olive oil.
How to make roasted mediterranean vegetables
- Add olive oil to a large pan. Wash and cut potatoes in half. Fry for a few seconds. Add the seeds and cut in half the hot peppers.
- Mix the mixture with the herbs and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Slice the tomatoes in quarters and the mushrooms in half. Then, cut the feta cheese qaaq small pieces.
- Peel garlic and cut the onion into rings. Mix all ingredients, including potatoes and hot peppers. After this, Season the fish with salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, depending on the size of the potato. Stir frequently. Serve.