roast vegetables feta
Feta cheese and oven-roasted vegetables are a match made in Heaven.
Basic ingredients for roast vegetables feta
- 1 red pepper, coarsely diced
- 2 zucchinis chopped
- 6 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 500g feta cheese, divided into four parts 3 tablespoons olive oil Oregano, fresh or dry Salt and pepper Thyme Basil, fresh, or dried
- 1 yellow bell pepper coarsely diced
How to make roast vegetables feta
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Mix again with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and herbs. Place the feta cheese in four pieces.
- Place the vegetables you have prepared on top of the cheese.
- For half an hour, bake in the oven at 180 degrees C. This dish is a great match for rice and ajvar.