rice pudding aga
Basic ingredients for rice pudding aga
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain rice
- 4 cups water
- 6 cups milk
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Method:-Boil the rice in water until it is dissolved.
- Cook the rice on low heat until it becomes thick.
- Add sugar to the rice and cook on low heat until thick.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and a drop of milk. Mix egg mixture with rice. Cook until well blended.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Notice: Recipes can be reduced in half or doubled.