mary berry rice noodle salad
This super delicious cold noodle salad is perfect for hot weather! This episode will teach you how to make a simple cold chili oil noodle dish at home.
Basic ingredients for mary berry rice noodle salad
- 80g cucumber
- 1 fuji apple
- 15g cilantro
- 8g fresh Basil
- 1/4lb rice noodles
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 1 tbsp white sesame seed
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS: Splash of toasted sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili oil
How to make mary berry rice noodle salad
- Boil some water for the noodles. Mix the dressing ingredients. Cut the apple and cucumber into matchsticks. Chop the basil and tear the cilantro.
- After this, To prevent them from sticking, boil the noodles according to the package directions.
- Stir occasionally. Now Strain the noodles and rinse them in cold water.
- Place the noodles on a plate and add the vegetables and herbs to the salad. Turn on medium heat in a large frying pan. Toast the peanuts for about a minute.
- After this, Turn the heat off and then add the white sesame seed. Give it a good stir. Add the sesame seeds and peanuts to the salad. Serve the salad with chili oil dressing.