rib eye steak
Basic ingredients for rib eye steak
- 2 Rib-Eye Steaks
- Black Pepper
- Parley flakes
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Spain’s Spices Spicy Seasoning (www.spainsspices.com)
- Mushroom & Onion Recipe Ingredients: 1 to 2 small onions, sliced thin. Smoked Paprika and garlic. (You can find it at Ross Department shops) Chily.
- Parsley, mixed spice blend (Ross Department shops)
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce.
- Your favorite mushrooms.
- Add salt & black pepper (add if necessary).
How to make rib eye steak
- Season your steaks using the 6 first-listed spices. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Now add 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter to the skillet. Cook your mushrooms and onions for approximately 4 minutes.
- seasonings for the onions and mushrooms. After this, let the sauce cook for about 4-5 minutes before putting the skillet aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Sear your steaks for about 4 minutes on each side. Allow your steak to rest for five minutes. before cutting into it.
- Serve your steak on a plate, garnish it with mushrooms and onions, and then pour the steak juice all over it. !