mary berry rhubarb scones
Basic ingredients for mary berry rhubarb scones
- 1 cup Whole Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cardamon
- 1/2 Cup Butter, cold, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cup Rhubarb, then chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4C FF Milk
- 2 1/2 t Vanilla extract Corse Sugar
How to make mary berry rhubarb scones
- Combine whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and cardamon.
- Mix butter and rhubarb in a food processor. Add the dry ingredients. Mix in the wet ingredients until you get a dough.
- Form a circle from the dough by kneading it. Add coarse sugar to the triangles. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 minutes.