recipe for spaghetti bolognese can be delicious comfort food! The mushroom Bolognese will sure sew your preferences.
recipe for spaghetti bolognese ingredients
- 100 g – Raw spaghetti
- 1 ltr. – water to get boiling
- 2 tbsp – salt
For Bolognese Sauce
- 1 tbsp- Coconut Oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tbsp – garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons – celery chopped
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 3 4 large berries, blanched, chopped, and peeled ( actually de-seed them if you Desire to)
- Salt to taste
- 200 grams lettuce, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 45 nos basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, crushed
- A handful of basil leaves
How to make recipe for spaghetti bolognese
In a pan of boiling water include salt and add the Spaghetti & Prepare it for 8-9 minutes.
Take out some water and keep it aside & pressure the remainder & add olive oil over the Spaghetti.
In a bowl include olive oil, minced celery, garlic, minced onions, tomatoes, salt and mix it well.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and fresh basil leaves, freshly crushed peppercorns, and water That Was reserved initially
Insert the Spaghetti into the mushroom bolognese And also the Spaghetti Bolognese is prepared to function!