raspberry sherry trifle
This dessert is great for large groups because it comes in one bowl.
- Small swiss roll
- two half packs of small Swiss rolls
- You can also use pound cake or any other type of sponge
- 2 packs of Jelly/Jello – I used raspberry and strawberry
- juice of the fruit can be used to make jelly
- 1 large tin fruit cocktail, or 2 small ones with 1 pear and 1 sherry Custard I use Bird’s Custard
- To decorate, add 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips Whipped cream Maraschino Cherries.
How to make raspberry sherry trifle
- Place your sponge on the bottom of your bowl. Layer fruits on top. Pour more sherry on top.
- After this, Allow it to sit for at least 1 hour. Make your custard, and then add white chocolate chips. Once cool, top your trifle with whipping cream.