quinoa and feta salad
Easy to make a quinoa salad with feta cheese. This healthy and easy quinoa salad recipe can be used for lunch or dinner. This healthy quinoa salad has a lot of healthy ingredients like tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta cheese. It’s light, healthy, and gluten-free. Quinoa is the main ingredient of this colorful quinoa salad. Quinoa is rich in protein, amino acids, and other minerals. It is important to cook quinoa correctly, making it fluffy and not overcooking it. This quinoa salad recipe will show you how. To make this salad crunchy, you will need to remove the seeds from the cucumbers. Organic quinoa was what I used, but regular quinoa is also possible. I toasted sliced almonds. This quinoa salad was made with feta cheese. This salad is more fragrant with parsley. This healthy quinoa salad was made with homemade dressing. Enjoy this easy quinoa salad by following these simple steps.
Basic ingredients for quinoa and feta salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cup water
- 10 oz cherry tomato
- 1 medium English cucumber, or any cucumber parsley
- 1 oz feta cheese salt, and black pepper to taste
- 1 lime, and 2 tbsp olive oils.
How to make quinoa and feta salad
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Let the mixture simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a fork to mix the ingredients.
- Enjoy quick and easy quinoa