quick chocolate cheesecake
Basic Ingredients for quick chocolate cheesecake
- The crust 8.5oz chocolate biscuits/graham crackers
- Seven tablespoons 100g, butter, melted
- 11.5oz dark chocolate 60%
- Three cups cream cheese
- One cup sour cream
- Two tablespoons, cocoa powder
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- Four eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- The ganache is: 150g (5.3oz) dark chocolate 60% (or milk chocolate)
- 2/3 cup (160ml) heavy cream
- One tablespoon butter
How do you make quick chocolate cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 320F (160C). After this, Process biscuits in a food processor until they are crumbly. Mix in melted butter. Process again until well combined. Press into the bottom of a nine-inch (23 cm), springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow cooling before filling.
- To make the filling, chop the chocolate and place it in a heat-proof bowl. Set the chocolate in a saucepan of simmering water. Melt completely. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth. After this, Add the sour cream, and mix again until smooth. Mix in cocoa powder, and beat again. Scrape the bowl as needed.
- Mix the eggs one at a time. Beat to combine each egg. Mix in the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Aluminum foil can be used to cover the bottom of the pan. After this, Spread the filling on top of the crust. Place in a roasting tray. Roast the pan in the oven. Boil water until it reaches halfway up the springform pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the center is almost set. After this turn off the oven and let the cake cool in the oven for one hour. Take the cake out of the oven and run a thin knife along the edges. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for the night.
- Now Chop the chocolate and place it in a large bowl. Bring the heavy cream to a boil in a saucepan. Add the chocolate. Allow sitting for about 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Allow cooling.
- Sprinkle the cheesecake on top. Let cool.