mary berry posh roasted vegetables recipe
This recipe is great for winter when you need good food and it’s cold outside. This dish can be served as a main, side, or dessert with some meat or fish. Enjoy!
Basic ingredients for mary berry posh roasted vegetables recipe
- 1 Parsnip
- 3 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 broccoli
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
How to make mary berry posh roasted vegetables recipe
- Wash all your vegetables, even if the skin is removed later.
- Begin by cutting up the potatoes into small pieces. Then chop up the carrot and broccoli.
- The parsnip and onion should be peeled and chopped. You want to make sure that all your pieces are roughly the same size, although the onion and broccoli may be slightly larger.
- Now Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Olive oil 8 Season them with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Mix them until they are coated in olive oil. Season with salt and thyme. Bake the tray for 30 minutes at 200°C.
- You can check the vegetables from time to time. After 30 minutes, they are done!!