pork stroganoff recipe
This recipe is great for midweek meals, as it cooks quickly and is lean.
Basic ingredients for pork stroganoff recipe
- 1 tsp paprika 450g essential Waitrose British Pork Fillet, diced
- 1 tbsp essential Waitrose Vegetable Oil
- 1-2 essential Waitrose Leeks, sliced
- 100ml essential Waitrose Semi Skimmed Milk
- 300ml tub essential Waitrose Soured Cream essential Waitrose Long Grain Rice, to serve essential Waitrose Broccoli, to serve
How to make pork stroganoff recipe
- Season the pork with paprika. Fry the pork in oil for 7 minutes. Stir in the leeks, and continue to fry for another 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the milk. 2 Turn off the heat.
- Add the soured cream to the pan. Serve with some rice and cooked broccoli florets.