mary berry plain cake recipe
Basic ingredients for mary berry plain cake recipe
- Butter: 125gm
- Eggs: 3 Nos.
- Vanilla Essence: 1 teaspoon
- Butter Powder: 20 grams
- Flour: 125gms
- Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
How tto make mary berry plain cake recipe
- Make sure you whip up butter and sugar until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla to eggs.
- Add about half of the eggs to the butter mixture. Blend until no trace of eggs is visible.
- Mix in the milk powder.
- Mix the milk powder with the eggs. Continue mixing until no trace of the egg is left.
- Mix the flour. Mix in the baking powder and use a spoon to mix it well. Now Use a spatula to fold the flour into the mixture.
- Place the batter in prepared containers.
- Bake in two round containers measuring 5-inch in diameter or small loaf pans.
- After this, Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-35 min.