pita od limuna
Basic ingredients for pita od limuna
- Lemon pie 70 min
- 5 eggs
- 600ml + 2 tablespoons of water
- 4 lemons
- 250g powdered sugar
- 175g + 30g sugar
- 250g flour
- 250g sugar
- 125g butter
- 90g density
How to make pita od limuna
- First In a large bowl, mix, 250g of flour, butter, and thirty grams of sugar.
- One egg is broken in half. The yolks are added to the bowl. Mix the ingredients with a mixer to make a dough mixer.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water. Continue to knead until the dough is smooth on a floured surface. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough and place it in a mold. Bake the mold for 10 minutes at 200°F. Once it is done, take it out and place it in an oven. Now In a bowl, finely grate the zest of the lemon.
- Use a strainer to squeeze the lemon juice through the strainer. The remaining 4 eggs are broken in half. Separate the egg yolks and whites. Now The egg whites should be added to the bowl along with the leftover egg whites.
- Next, add the egg yolks and the whisk to the bowl. Mix the egg yolks with the lemon juice, grated zest, and lemon juice in a mixer until combined. Add the thickener. Mix the ingredients with a mixer until they are well combined.
- Place 600 ml water and 175 grams sugar in a sherpa. Next, stir constantly with a wire. Finally, add the beaten yolks with density. Once the cream reaches the desired density, take the sherpa off the stove and add it to the half-baked crust. Mix the egg whites in a mixer until stiff. Add the powdered sugar to the mixture and mix again. Add the egg whites to the cream, and then return the mold to the oven. Bake the pie for 45 minutes more at the same temperature. Once it is done, take it out of the oven. Once the pie has cooled, take out the mold from the sides and cut it in half. Place one slice of lemon cake on a platter.
- We recommend that you pair this dessert with dry white wine from Chardonnay. It should have a sweet, fruity aroma and taste. Keep it chilled between 10 and 12 degrees. A cup of black coffee is a wonderful way to end a meal.