- 1 big Pineapple – roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- A big pinch of Saffron
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Sugar
- a pinch of Salt
How to make mary pineapple jam
- Put pineapple in a saucepan. Saute until tender. Then add water.
- Mix all ingredients, cover, and bake on medium heat until tender.
- Now Take off the lid and use a hand blender to blend it coarsely.
- Now add vanilla essence, saffron, sugar, mix everything properly.
- After this, Cover the pan and let it cook for five minutes. Then remove the lid, add salt and boil the mixture for one minute on high heat.
- After this, Turn off the flame, and let it cool down completely. Remember It should be stored in an airtight container in your refrigerator.