mary berry peach and lemon posset
- 400g thickened cream
- 120 grams of raw sugar
- The zest and rind from 2 lemons
How to make mary berry peach and lemon posset
- Blend the sugar at the highest speed for 10 seconds. Add cream and cook at 100° until it boils, speed 2.
- After this, comes to a boil, reduce the heat to 80 degrees speed 2, for 4 minutes.
- Add 1/3 of the lemon zest to the boiling water at 80 degrees. Slowly drizzle the lemon juice through the lid.
- Cool the mixture in ramekins before storing it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Serve with the remaining lemon zest. For a shiny sweet garnish, we like to sprinkle the zest with a teaspoon of caster sugar.