Basic ingredients for pavlova aga
- For the meringue, 4 egg whites (140g), at room temperature
- 1 cup 200g caster Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups
- 360ml Heavy cream, cold
- 3 spoons (23g) of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Extract Strawberries
How to make pavlova aga
- Preheat the oven to 160C (320F).
- After this, Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and draw a circle 20 cm (8 inches) across. Flip it upside down. Set aside.
- Now Whisk egg whites in a large bowl until they form soft peaks. Add sugar gradually until you get stiff peaks and glossy meringue. Mix in white wine vinegar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Spread the meringue in the circle. Make a crater by raising the sides of the circle.
- Bake the pavlova. Turn down the oven heat to 120C (250F). Now Bake the Pavlova for 75 minutes. After that, turn off the heat. Now Let the Pavlova cool completely in the oven for at least 4 hours.
- Mix heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk in a large bowl. Mix until stiff peaks form.
- Decorate the pavlova with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
Notes: It’s easier to separate the egg whites from cold eggs. Stable meringue is made by bringing the egg whites to room temperature after they have been separated. You will not be able to achieve rich, stiff peaks if your bowl has any grease or water. The meringue can be kept at room temperature for up to three days without the cream.