- Chicken Parmigiana 2 lbs Chicken Cutlets-thin sliced
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp water Favorite Jar Sauce Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese Parsley for garnish To make Fried
How to make parmigiana recipe
- Cutlets: Place breadcrumbs in a bowl. In a separate bowl, add eggs and water. Dip cutlets in breadcrumbs, egg mixture, and then back into breadcrumbs.
- Fry cutlets in oil until golden brown. Now turn the pieces over and fry the other side. Drain onto paper towels. Place sauce in a casserole dish. Cover chicken with sauce. Now Bake at 400°F until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.