pancake batter recipe
Basic ingredients for pancake batter recipe
- 125 g plain flour
- 2 British free-range eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 25 g melted butter
How to make pancake batter recipe
- You will be able to make great pancakes once you learn how to make simple pancake batter.
- Mix 2 eggs from British free-range into a small bowl. Use a whisk to stir the eggs. Add the flour to the well. Watch the flour fall into the eggs slowly.
- It will slowly fall on its own. Once the egg mixture has become quite thick, switch to a whisk.
- Continue to add some of the 300ml milk to the bowl. After the flour is completely incorporated into the milk mixture, whisk 25g of melted butter to combine. Now Cover the mixture and let it stand for approximately 15 minutes