Basic ingredients for paella recipe
- Three pieces of garlic,
- One small red onion,
- 150g asparagus,
- One tomato
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- Half Cup Canned Chickpeas generous Cup Artichoke
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- One cup Arborio Rice generous pinch of Saffron
How to make paella recipe
- First Finely chop and dice the garlic. After this, Cut off the woody ends of the asparagus and cut it into small pieces. Finely chop the tomato and red bell pepper.
- Place the red bell pepper and tomato in a nonstick skillet on medium heat. Then add the olive oil and red onions. Sauté for 2 minutes. Mix in the chickpeas, artichoke, and salt.
- Sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in the asparagus and garlic. Continue to saute for another 1-2 minutes. Give the pan another stir. Salt, red bell pepper, and tomatoes should be added.
- Sautee for about 1-2 minutes. Mix in the vegetable stock. Add the arborio rice and spread it throughout the pan. Add the saffron. Gently submerge the rice in the liquid. Bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes. Cover and let cool. After this, turn the heat off, and let the rice steam on low for 10 minutes. The heat should be turned to medium-high and the rice should be cooked covered for about 4-5 minutes. Serve with fresh lemon juice.