mary berry orange tarragon chicken
Basic ingredients for mary berry orange tarragon chicken
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted & ground 1 tsp
- Tarragon leaves dried 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 tbs
- Boneless chicken fillet 250g
- Tarragon Pasta: -2 tbs butter
- 1-2 tbs az (Onion) 1 small Garlic
- 1 tbs Yakhni (Chicken stocks) 1 cup
- Substitute 1 chicken cube in 1 Cup of warm water
- Cream 1 cup
- Black Pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Tarragon leaves dried 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon or to your taste
- Parmesan cheese grated 3-4 Tbs
- Penne pasta boiled in packs
- 200g of fresh parsley chopped
How to make mary berry orange tarragon chicken
- In a bowl, add dried oregano, black pepper crushed, cumin seeds, tarragon leaves, salt, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, mix well & set aside.
- Now Place the chicken fillet on a cutting board and cut it into two pieces.
- Cover the fillets in clingfilm and lightly pound them with a meat mallet.
- Marinate chicken fillets, cover with clingfilm, and marinate for 30 min.
- After this, Place marinated chicken fillets in marination on a grill pan and grill for 7-8 minutes. Now cut the chicken into pieces and set it aside.
- Tarragon Pasta is prepared: Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan. Mix in the onion and mix well. Add garlic and mix well. Cook for one minute. Add chicken stock to the bowl, mix well and bring it to a boil. Turn off the flame and add cream. Whisk well.
- Turn on the flame and add black pepper, crushed, tarragon leaves, salt, and parmesan cheese, and mix for one minute. Add the boiled pasta to the bowl and mix well. Add tarragon pasta and tarragon chicken to a bowl. Garnish with fresh Parsley.