How do you make mary berry oat biscuits recipe
Fill your cookie jar having a classic shed cookie that is richly satisfying.
Ingredients for mary berry oat biscuits recipe
- One cup or 125gms all purpose flour
- One cup or 100gms Oats
- Inch cup or 100gms Brown Sugar
- Half cup or 110gms butter
- One tsp baking powder
- 60 M L Honey
- 1/4th teaspoon baking soda
- One tsp Vanilla extract
- Fifty gms Raisins
- 50 gms chocolate chips
How to make mary berry oat biscuits recipe
- Put in a bowl whisk butter and brown sugar very properly.
- add honey and mix well.
- combine baking powder along with flour and add this into the butter mix.
- Insert instant yogurt combined side chopped snacks and raisins with vanilla character.
- blend every thing well and shape them in form of cookies in the baking tray.
- Bake it in 170 level for a quarter hour.
- After roasted, let it cool down and enjoy with hot cup of tea or java!