mary berry nutty crumble topping
Basic ingredients for mary berry nutty crumble topping
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar (brown, white, or a mixture)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
How to make mary berry nutty crumble topping
- First of all, In a large bowl, grate the cold butter. Alternately, you can dice it small.
- Sugar: Use all brown, all white, or a combination of both to make 1/3 cup.
- You can use any combination you want.
- Now Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour. The mixture will then become coarse crumbs. Crumble can be used in a fruit pie, muffin, or coffee cake according to the recipe. Bake according to the recipe.