new apple sponge cake
This apple cake is moist, rich, delicious, and easy to make. It takes only 15-20 minutes to make this delicious homemade apple cinnamon cake.
Basic Ingredients for new apple sponge cake
- 1 cup (125g) All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup (150g Sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 Apples
- 3 tablespoons Dark Rum/Apple Juice
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar for Dusting
How do you make new apple sponge cake
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Grease an eight-inch (20 cm) springform pan with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Peel the apples and cut them into one-inch pieces (2.5 cm).
- Mix eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add sugar to the bowl and continue whisking for 1-2 minutes. Finally, add vanilla extract, melted butter, and rum/juice. Whisk until well combined. After this, add the flour mixture to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the chopped apples to the bowl and place them in the prepared pan.
- After this, Bake the cake for thirty-five to forty minutes, and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Now Let cool in the pan for ten minutes and let it cool at room temperature.
- After this, Dust with powdered sugar, and serve with ice cream (optional).