mega cheese straws recipe
These cheese sticks are super quick and easy to make!
- 50g of processed cheese
- 50g puff pastry dough Fine flour for dusting
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon paprika powder Butter to grease
How to make mega cheese straws
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. After this, Sprinkle some flour on the work surface and roll out the dough to a half-inch thick.
- To get a proper rectangle shape, trim the edges.
- Spread milk on the top of the sheet, then grate cheese. Sprinkle with paprika powder, and press lightly.
- It can be cut into strips of half-inch.
- Butter the baking tray. Place each strip on the baking sheet. Bake the tray for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven.
- Take the bread out of the oven and place it on a plate. Allow cooling.