mary berry mediterranean chicken salad
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad has a light, refreshing vinegar dressing. This salad can be made in less than 15 minutes. Enjoy it as a healthy side or lunch all week!
Basic ingredients for mary berry mediterranean chicken salad
- Salad: 30 ounces can chickpeas, drained, and rinsed
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes or red grapes halved and quartered
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint Dressing: 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to make mary berry mediterranean chicken salad
- Combine chickpeas with tomato, cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, red onions, olives, and feta in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, heat honey in a microwave-safe bowl. To liquefy honey, microwave for 10-15 seconds Mix in olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar. Season with salt.
- Pour dressing over chickpea salad. After this, Mix. Now Keep in the refrigerator until ready for use