mary berry marshmallow cake
Layer cake made with moist chocolate and marshmallow frosting. Topped with milk chocolate. It is now a popular cake for parties and birthdays. It’s a soft, fluffy cake. It is easy to make at home.
Basic ingredients for mary berry marshmallow cake
FIRST LAYER CREAM 5 no.s Sugar
75 ml Maida
1 cup Cocoa powder
2 TBSP Baking powder
1 TSP Vanilla essence
SECOND LAYER : Egg white 5 NO.S
Sugar 100 gms
LAST LAYER MILK CHOCOLATE: 150GM Grated Milk Chocolate
50 gm ( for tempering) Butter 1 TSP
How to make mary berry marshmallow cake with amazing method
- Bake the cake for 30-minutes (depending on the oven). ALLOW IT to cool.
- After this,Use a hand mixer to beat the egg whites with sugar until they form stiff peaks. Make a sugar syrup.
- The hot sugar syrup should be added to the egg whites. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture again. This mixture should be added to the first layer of the cool cake. Spread the mixture evenly. It will bake for about 15-20 minutes depending on the oven. The second layer will rise while it bakes. Once it has cooled, we can see that it is cooked. It will be soft and fluffy because it doesn’t contain any gelatine.
- Double boil the chocolate bars and then melt them.
- It should be taken off the heat. Allow to cool, then add the chocolate grated. After the second layer has cooled, pour the mixture over the top.