malaysian chicken fried rice recipe
Basic ingredients for malaysian chicken fried rice recipe
- Boneless Chicken, cut into thin strips 350 to 400 gms
- Cooked Rice 4 US Cup
- Measures Chicken pieces to be marinated in: Salt 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Veggies: Broccoli florets 1 US Cup (75 gms)
- Carrots 100 gms
- Garnish: 3-4 tbsp
- Other Ingredients: Garlic, chopped 2 tsp (4-5 cloves)
- Ginger, chopped 1 tsp
- Refined oil 2 tbsp
- Salt for seasoning 1/4 teaspoon or to taste
- Pepper Powder 1/4 cup or to taste
- Sauces: Oyster Sauce 2.5 tsp
- Red Chilli Sauce 4-5 tsp
- White Vinegar 1 Tsp
How to make malaysian chicken fried rice recipe
- Cut the boneless chicken fillets into 2″ strips. Grate 2-3 garlic cloves for the marinade.
- Now Peel the garlic cloves and chop the ginger finely for later.
- Remove the broccoli florets from the stem and cut the red pepper, carrots, and red pepper into small pieces.
- Chop the green and white spring onions/scallions. Marinate the chicken strips using the ingredients. Mix all ingredients and let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Boil 1 cup of rice (raw rice) and mix it in a bowl. Take out four cups of cooked rice. After this, Use cooked rice that has been stored in the refrigerator for at least one day.
- In a large wok, heat 1.5 tbsp oil. After this, Stir fry the marinated chicken for approximately 4 minutes until the pieces of chicken are golden brown.
- Set aside. Now Heat one tbsp oil in the same wok.
- Stir fry the ginger and garlic on medium heat for about 15 seconds. Stir fry the chopped spring onions whites for 15 seconds on medium heat. Add the broccoli florets and carrot strips to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper powder. Stir fry for one minute on high heat. Stir fry the red pepper strips for 1 minute. Mix the fried chicken with the rice and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Mix the rice with the vegetables and chicken. Mix all sauces with a pinch of salt and pepper to season the dish. Stir-fry the rice for 2 minutes until the sauces are well coated. Serve hot with spring onion greens.