lemon yoghurt ice cream
It is perfect for afternoon tea or coffee because of its fluffy texture and lemony flavor. Here’s my recipe for lemon yogurt cake with vanilla pudding, hazelnut brittle, and lemon zest.
Basic ingredients for lemon yoghurt ice cream
- Batter: 120g icing sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200g flour
- 50g corn starch
- 1 Tbsp (15g) baking powder
- 1 Tbsp (15g) vanilla sugar
- 180g yogurt
- 125ml vegetable oil
- lemon zest Cream: 160g butter
- 70g icing sugar
- 300ml cold milk
- 80g pudding powder
- 100ml egg liquor Hazelnut brittle
How to make lemon yoghurt ice cream
- Combine icing sugar and eggs. Now Mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and vanilla sugar.
- Bake at 160C (320F), for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare cream Butter, sugar, milk, egg liquor, and egg liquor.
- Spread half the cream on the lower cake layer. Cover with the rest of the cream. Decorate the edges with hazelnut butter brittle.