lemon tart au citron
Basic Ingredients for lemon tart au citron
- 150ml double cream
- 85ml fresh lemon juice
- 10 gms of cornflour( optional)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 35 gms soften butter
How to make lemon tart au citron
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, egg yolk, caster sugar, whisk all three together. Add the cornflour, vanilla extract, lemon juice, double cream, and lemon peel.
- Don’t overbeat the mixture. Pour the liquid mixture through a zest for almost some bits & lumps. Set the custard bowl on a saucepan with boiling water.
- It will take approximately 15mins to get at lemon custard consistency. Add soften butter to lemon custard at room temperature & Beat together. In a few minutes, the creamy silky custard is finished. Cool and put it to use to fill the pastry shells.
Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
- 250 grams of plain yogurt
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 whole egg
Inch. This recipe is made in a food processor using a dough blade. Insert in the plain yogurt & icing sugar confectionery sugar-free.
Currently add little cubes of the plain cold butter. Now like the previous one, perform a couple of heartbeats to find yourself sandy-type crumbs.
The mixture looks yellow because of this additional butter. Now heartbeat for a few more moments, 10 20 secs. The sanding procedure is finished.
Now pour in the mixture of water, egg, and a pinch of salt. Run food chip continues until combine and soon you purchase one mixture bread. Now prevent the mixing.
The bread is extremely delicate and soft since butter has been melted. This needs to transfer & wrapped up in clingfilm, needs to cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2hours, before using it.
Using two 5-inch removable bottomed tart tins. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
Take the dough out of the fridge. It will be hard initially and certainly will soften the more you work with it.
Roll the dough out, Small gentle moves, as you roll out the pastry dough, rotating it since you roll as well. It has to be more 4cm more compared to the diameter of the tart tin.
Dust the tins with flour. Roll the dough to the rolling pin and set it on the tin. Lift the excess dough, that is hanging beyond the tin. And press it firmly on either side and into the base of the tin.
Repeat the same with all the other tin.
Using the rolling pin, eliminate the excess dough. Prick the dough with a fork at either tin. With parchment paper pay the dough, then fill dried legumes and blind bake for 25-30 mins, until the outer layer of this pastry shell is gold. Then after baking, remove it from the oven & cool it.
Fill the shells with lemon custard creme. Chill them for 20mins before functioning.