lemon mascarpone cheesecake
Basic Ingredients for lemon mascarpone cheesecake
- 1 cup (150g), all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 1/3 cup (55g), sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- mascarpone topping:2 cups (505g) mascarpone
- 1/3 cups (75g), sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make lemon mascarpone cheesecake
- Preheat oven at 320oF Blends the butter, flour, baking powder, sugar, and lemon rind in a food processor until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- After this, Keep the motor running and add the egg yolks. Process until combined.
- Place the batter in a 9×9 inch square pan lined with parchment.
- Now Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until it is firm to the touch.
- Mix the sugar, egg yolk, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind, vanilla, and mascarpone in a bowl until smooth.
- After this, Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden and the middle is set. After this, Allow cooling in the refrigerator for at least three hours, or until set.