Lemon lime cheesecake
Basic ingredients for lemon lime cheesecake
- 125ml Lemon Juice
- Lemon Zest From 4 Lemons
- 125g Butter
- 350g Biscuits
- 130g Butter
- 250g Butter
- 400g Whipped double-cream – also known as heavy cream
- 65g Icing Sugar
- 800g Cream cheese Zest From One Lime
How to make lemon lime cheesecake
- Mix sugar and lemon juice over medium heat. Add the eggs to the mixture and beat well until it becomes thick. Mix the mixture with the butter and zest in a bowl. Let cool down.
- Combine the melted butter and crushed biscuits to form a batter. Place in a 9-inch cake pan. Now Keep it in the refrigerator while you make the cheesecake mix.
- Mix the cream with icing sugar, zest, and cream cheese until smooth Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly in the prepared pan. If desired, add some curd to the top. Now Spread a layer of lemon curd evenly over the cheesecake.