lemon curd trifle
This trifle dessert recipe is easy to make at home. This Lemon Strawberry Trifle will make your dreams come true! This easy trifle recipe is no-bake and loaded with fresh strawberries, angel cake, lemon pudding, and more!
Basic ingredients for lemon curd trifle
- 2 3.4 oz Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 2 1/2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 16 oz Whipped topping Thawed
- 2 lbs Strawberries Sliced
- 2/3 cup Lemon Curd
- 14 oz Angel Food Cake
How to make lemon curd trifle
- Mix the almond milk and lemon pudding mixtures for 2 minutes.
- Now add 8 ounces of whipped topping to the batter. Allow cooling for at least five minutes.
- Divide the angel food cake into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining 8 oz of lemon curd with the whipped topping in a separate bowl. Fold again to combine. Set aside.
- Layer half the angel food cake on the bottom, or in a large bowl or trifle. Serve half the mixture with the sliced strawberries and half the lemon curd mixture.
- Layers can be repeated.
- If desired, garnish with fresh strawberries or lemon slices.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready for use.