lemon chicken risotto
Basic ingredients for lemon chicken risotto
- Olive oil Garlic Salt & pepper
- 2 lemons Chicken Bouillon
- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1 cup Heavy Cream Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
How to make lemon chicken risotto
- Olive oil, celery, onion, and pepper with garlic and salt. Saute, once sauteed. Mix white wine, chicken stock, and unsalted butter. Garlic powder and Italian seasoning can be added. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. You can add a few drops of lemon zest.
- You can also add lemon juice, chicken broth, and rice. You can also use cooked rice. Let rice cook/absurd while you stir. Next, add the heavy cream and mascarpone cheese. Add step 2. Add your frozen peas. Turn off the heat and allow the heat to heat the peas.
- Chop your rotisserie chicken.